Thursday 9 May 2013

What is left to do?

We are getting to an end of decorating and setting up the place, there is only one major thing to do, to set the bar up. But with this, we have to wait till our company registration goes through. Is it just me, ot does it really feel like it has been ages and it is still not done:)?? 
We had the internet providers coming over in the morning, they set up the TV and internet, so now we have all the channels we need, with the best sports. I mean, not yet, because there was a problem with their system today, but it is on its way, so we can say it has been taken care of. I cant say anything about Scotts part, since he is doing such a different lifestyle at the moment, if he would be typing these words, he would be typing something totally different. I didnt even realise, that yesterday he woke up in the middle of the night and got a lot of stuff done. One good thing is that I never have a problem with my sleeping anymore, Dori remembers, that I was suffering in Vienna of the lack of sleep..Maybe I am too tired now, I have no thoughts in my mind, I just collapse. So, Scott made a video, while I was cleaning all the toilets, so now they look very nice. During this we had a phone call from our landlady, she said that the people in the building dont really like our front towards the street, so we might have to consider the colour of the bar, but if not that, they still have to paint the building back to its original colour. It doesnt matter for us, as long as we can keep the part we just got done, but it is the first sign of how things go, we have to have a license for everything. Someone in the house called a professional to check if our painting havent damaged the ventilation system for the cellar. He didnt even understand what the problem was, there was no damage done...
After that I was due to the flat to sort out our hot water, and Scott went to his favourite place, to Zaj dj shop:)). He got two big speakers, cables and some more stuff later, which he is very happy about. For me, as a girl, I swear there is no difference between having one or two speakers, but probably other people are going to feel the difference:). After all, the dj thing is his thing, I am not familiar with.  At the same time I had to wait an hour for the guy to fix our hot water, but it is still 3 hours for it to heat up...oh well, at least there is hot water tomorrow! 
Scotts new babies
Before we went out for a nice dinner, we went to pick up the new stickers for the bar, it is hard to explain how it is, basically it is dotted, and you cant see inside, but you can see through outside. It looks pretty cool, it is the background image of the logo with the stamps on it:). So from the front, it looks perfect now! 
We went out for food, and walked aroung the Liszt Ferenc square, it was very busy, and after not being able to choose for a while, we sat at a nice place, nothing special, pizza, pasta, hungarian dishes. I told Scott I could never work in a restaurant like this, the manager was so rude to the employees, it was unbelievable. We never had that in Vienna, in fact, we got a big freedom, doing what we wanted to do.  Sometimes I dont speak hungarian at these places, and it is just so funny to listen to them what they are saying between each other. Anyway, the food was alright and it was a very nice evening.
Actually tomorrow is the first day we dont have to get up early and we dont really have much to do, it is weird, it all comes down to paperwork and being patient:). Next week is for the bar and drinks, so maybe we can get some rest this weekend haha:).

Have a great weekend everyone, it is almost Friday, and dont forget, three weeks from now, you all going to be preparing yourselves for the biggest pre-summer party:)!!!
Former celebrities we live with...out of control, but too beautiful!




No comments:

Post a Comment